|Continue to app|
CourseKeeper is the essential app for every college student. It's supported to work for any course, regardless of how your professor grades his or her class. No matter what course you're in, CourseKeeper is there for you. Does your professor use a non-traditional grading scale? (Ex. A is 88-100) No problem for CourseKeeper. Easily customize your course's grading scale in the course settings. CourseKeeper even calculates your semester GPA for you. Simply enter the number of credit hours for a course and let CourseKeeper do the rest. Need to know what grade you need to make on the final to achieve your goal? Get the information you need with the Final Exam Calculator. CourseKeeper was designed with ease of use in mind. With CourseKeeper, you can seamlessly enter all the information for your courses and focus on what matters. Download CourseKeeper to take control of your semester today!
CourseKeeper is a free app for iOS published in the Office Suites & Tools list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops CourseKeeper is Brian Minter. The latest version released by its developer is 3.2.2.
To install CourseKeeper on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2015-09-19 and was downloaded 196 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the CourseKeeper as malware or if the download link for the iOS app with the id 1032569674 is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install CourseKeeper on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the CourseKeeper is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After CourseKeeper is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.